Almost done stitching. I picked off white thread to quilt the layers together. I know, kinda boring. I did stop by Ben Franklin today to pick up some purples that match the purples in the quilt. I plan on just stitching a line or two in purple.
I didn’t want to stitch it horizontally and vertically because I thought it would look stupid with the strong verticals on the backing so I went -surprise! surprise!- randomly diagonal.
Sorry these pictures kinda stink. It’s the lighting in the basement, I think.
I’ve made some pretty good progress. After a couple more lines of stitching across the quilt, I’ll have just the edging to go.
I hope to deliver it on Thursday. I will post pictures of it when it’s completed.